Saturday, June 02, 2007

MILITARY BIRDHOUSES FUNDRAISER FOR SOLDIER' S ANGELS

I got the idea to build these when one of my CSH's asked me to send them bird seed to feed the insurgent sparrows that flocked around their place.

I'm retired, with way too much time on my hands, I build birdhouses as a hobby, and it all sort of clicked.


Besides the four branches of service pictured above, I can handle requests for special units, like the 82nd Airborne.


These houses are not just decorative, but are real and functional, painted with exterior-grade paint and built to Audubon recommended guidelines.


A portion of the profit gets donated to support our work at Soldier's Angels, the rest goes to support the care packages I send to troops on my own. If you're interested, visit HERE to find out more.


or copy and past the following URL


http://stores.ebay.com/Lifes-an-Expedition-Trading-Post
Just click on "garden" in the "store categories" column on the left to see the houses.


-Rog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home